The curriculum of B.com (Corporate Secretaryship) is structured in a way that the students acquire in-depth knowledge in corporate affairs. The course provides a platform for the students to pursue company secretaryship as a profession. The comprehensive curriculum design bestows excellent career opportunities to explore new vistas in the present competitive corporate arena.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
The prime objective of the course is to create a world class academic environment in the field of commerce and business. The course will prepare the students to respond to the needs of the industry and administration.
The course was launched in 03 NOV 2009.
- To produce more Rank Holders and Good Results, Syllabus oriented guest lecturers for the students.
- Short Terms Courses in Skill Development, Stock Market, Insurance, Tally, SAP, Etc.,
- Continuing the Close Network with Industries, Parents and Alumni.
- Value Based Academic Excellence With Updated Curriculum to Suit Industrial Needs.
- Providing the Commercial Accounting Services to Society.
- Academic excellence through effective curricular and co-curricular aspects.
- To produce commerce CS Graduates who possess the skills, problem solving tools and professionalism essential for being successful.
- To achieve innovations in teaching-learning.