The college is sufficiently equipped with 250 computers with adequate connected facilities. They are networked with high speed LAN, all original licensed software and broadband internet facility. Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT Server are the backbone of our Computer Lab.
- The Internet Centre works from 9.00am to 6.00 pm on all working days.
- Students are allowed to utilize Internet facilities after their class hours.
- Free Internet facility is provided for all the staff members and PG Students.
- Users are permitted to download files and mails in floppies or CD’s.
- Campus network is intended through wireless network for student access, the network is open for access at campus reading room with access restrictions.
- The computer lab consists of system administration, Network administration and system support.