The world is expecting dynamic IT professionals. Nowadays computers provide database to all fields.
This degree trains the students in computer application field, and equips them with a complete knowledge backed with intensive practice. Students studying this course get acquainted with computer software, online business, finance, multimedia and architecture.
- The department’s association bears the name ERRANTRAY
- There has been outstanding performance by the students of this department in the university examinations
- The department arranges seminar and workshops for the benefit of the students to help them achieve proficiency.
- Remedial classes are conducted for the weak students to improve their academic skills.
|BCA||3 Years||HSC Passed|
- Students should present themselves in clean and decent dress.
- Students should be punctual to the classes.
- Students should be seated in their respective classes as the bell goes.
- The late comers are permitted into the classes with only the lecturer’s permission
- Students are not allowed to leave the classes without the lecturer’s permission.
- Students who disturb the classes will be punished severely. During the leisure hours students are required to go to the library and engage themselves in reading magazines and news papers.
- It is the duty of every student to keep the classes and surrounding clean.
- Students are not allowed to circulate or display any notice in the campus of the college or stage any programme without the permission of the principal.
- If a student causes or induces to cause any damage to the college property disciplinary action (levy of fine, suspension etc.,) shall be taken against him.
- Students are not allowed to enter the college office or the staff room without permission. Boys are not allowed into the girl’s restroom or any where near. The activities of the students should not in any way affect the name of the college.
- Each student will be under the guidance of a tutor in matters related to studies, attendance and observance of rules.
- The tutor will share his/her views with the principal and parents of the students regarding the progress of the student.
- Students should understand that the conduct certificate will be issued by the principal only after the recommendation of the concerned tutor.
- The principal is the deciding authority as regards to the punishment imposed on the students.
- As per the norms of Tamilnadu Government’s Anti Ragging Act, students most not rag the new comers. Any student found guilty of ragging will be punished; he / she will be dismissed from the college, and legal action will be taken against them.
- Disciplinary action would be taken for any transgression of rules or misbehaviour that falls within the purview of the norms of Tamilnadu Educational Act, by the principal whose decision is final in all such matters.